Business leaders have never been as challenged as they are today in advancing their organization’s purpose, performance, and people in a complex and fast-changing world. They need to operate with resolution and focus, and yet openness and agility, in a hybrid workplace where mental well-being is reaching new lows and digital disruptions are upending business-as-usual. This requires a change in how we approach our role as leaders.
Mentora Leadership Academy’s immersive 3-day Executive Program on Inner Mastery, Outer Impact is designed for executives who recognize that to thrive in today’s time, they need to significantly accelerate growth in their personal capabilities and the capacity of their teams. And they recognize that the solution lies in first activating the right energies in themselves and their teams by redirecting thoughts, feelings, mindsets, and intentions — and then expressing these energies via the right behaviors on the outside to drive commitment, collaboration, innovation, and change.
Join us at this workshop to learn with a group of like-minded executives who are seeking a simple, accelerated approach to tap into their Inner Core and lead with authenticity and agility in today’s transformative times.
Who is this for?
As an executive, do you find yourself asking “How can I…?”
- Accelerate growth in my personal capabilities and the capacities of my team
- Simplify my approach to leadership and make it more authentic to me
- Be flexible and responsive in my leadership approach as conditions change
- Create an integrated approach to how l live and lead
- Grow as a leader by growing as a human being
- Harmonize what I feel and think on the inside with what I say and do on the outside
- Lead people by inspiring them to join me in going on a hero’s journey
If you resonate with some of these aspirations, then Mentora’s Inner Mastery, Outer Impact workshop will give you a distinctive opportunity for growth, self-discovery, and peer dialogue.
What you will learn
- Inner Core: Within each of us is a space of highest potential — our Inner Core. When we are at our Core, we feel most authentic — most true to ourselves. We are beyond ego, attachments, and insecurities.
- Five Energies: At our Core, we have access to five Energies: Purpose, Wisdom, Growth, Love, and Self-Realization. Leadership, at its essence, is about activating these Energies in ourselves and others.
- Action Paths: We can activate these 5 Energies in us and in others by using a set of 25+ simple actions. By mixing-and-matching these actions, we can create countless behaviors (action-paths) that help us respond in the best way to the relentless demands of our work environment — by being “everything, and the complete opposite.” The 5 Core Energies keep us anchored on the inside, while the actions make us adaptive on the outside.
- Flow of Work: By investing 10 minutes of time before critical events, we can set the right intention, activate the right energies and then execute the right actions to significantly boost our performance at the event to achieve our goals.