Are you drawn to building a purpose-driven life?
Mentora Life is currently accepting applications for membership.
The Mentora application process:
- Mentora Life accepts new cohorts to join the global Mentora network in the fall (October), winter (February), and spring (April).
- Members become part of a Growth Partner Circle of peers with whom they meet on a monthly basis, a local Mentora Life chapter that meets quarterly, and a global network that meets annually. Growth Partner Circles consist of 8-10 members virtually (from a variety of geographic locations) or in-person (from a particular city with potential for multiple cohorts in a chapter).
- You may submit an application at any time to be added to the waitlist for our upcoming program start date. Applications are reviewed on a first-come, first-served basis. If we reach capacity in a given season OR if we do not have enough participation in a given location to launch an in-person cohort there, accepted members will be added to the waitlist for the next program start date.
Tuesday, January 23, 2024
Once the application and payment information is submitted, applicants will receive an email with details on the review process and next steps. You will not be charged until/unless your application is accepted.
On or before Tuesday, January 30, 2024
If accepted to Mentora Life, you will receive details on all you need to get started in advancing your personal and professional growth. You will be invited to an Orientation session with an opportunity to connect with fellow members and start your Mentora Life on-boarding (5-Energy Assessment, Coaching Session, and a foundational class)
Thursday, February 1, 2024
Enjoy your orientation session, get access to the Mentora Life network and community platform, meet your Growth Partner Circle, and tap into Mentora’s LiFT platform to accelerate your growth and performance.
Before you get started on your application, please note:
The application is brief – should take less than 30 minutes.
Participation in this community requires a depth of engagement and an openness of heart. You are a good fit for the Mentora program if you relate to the following Member Commitments. We also consider diversity of experience, geography, and commitment to the Mentora Life community. If we need to clarify something in your application, we will reach out to set up a brief call.
- All members make an annual commitment to Mentora Life. However, the Mentora Life experience is designed to unfold over many years time to support one’s growth–both personal and professional.
- Annual fee: $3,950
- On-boarding fee: $1,500
- The annual fee includes all program elements, with the exception of the Annual Gathering event and supplementary workshops, retreats, and guided travel we will offer over time.
- If financial concerns are a hindrance to your participation in Mentora Life, a limited number of Mentora Life scholarships are available. Please reach out to [email protected] to learn more.
If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you. Looking to learn more? Join us for a Mentora Life event or review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Mentora Life memberships automatically renew annually until terminated. If you no longer wish to renew your M.Life membership at any point, please contact [email protected] at least 30 days prior to the end of your membership term.
- Mentora Life members agree to participate in the community according to our shared framework, language, values, norms and commitments as outlined in the M.Life orientation and other documents we will share over time. The Mentora Life team has sole discretion to terminate memberships for reasons that violate any such policies.
- Our annual membership and one-time initiation fees are subject to revision from year to year.