Before you get started on your application, please note:
The application is brief (should take less than 30 minutes).
Participation in this community requires a depth of engagement and an openness of heart. You are a good fit for the Mentora program if you relate to the following Member Commitments. We also consider diversity of experience, geography, and commitment to the Mentora LIFE community. If we need to clarify something in your application, we will reach out to set up a brief call.
All members make an annual commitment to Mentora LIFE. However, the Mentora LIFE experience is designed to unfold over many years time to support one’s growth–both personal and professional.
- The annual fee includes all program elements, with the exception of the Annual Gathering event and supplementary workshops, retreats, and guided travel we will offer over time.
- If financial concerns are a hindrance to your participation in Mentora LIFE, a limited number of Mentora LIFE scholarships are available. Please reach out to [email protected] to learn more.
If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected] and we’ll get back to you. Looking to learn more? Join us for a Mentora LIFE event or review our Frequently Asked Questions.
- Mentora LIFE memberships automatically renew annually until terminated. If you no longer wish to renew your M.LIFE membership at any point, please contact [email protected] at least 30 days prior to the end of your membership term.
- Mentora LIFE members agree to participate in the community according to our shared framework, language, values, norms and commitments as outlined in the M.LIFE orientation and other documents we will share over time. The Mentora LIFE team has sole discretion to terminate memberships for reasons that violate any such policies.
- Our annual membership and one-time initiation fees are subject to revision from year to year.