Mentora is seeking an exceptional business development professional to join our virtual, global Client Development & Solutions team.
We are looking for a leader interested in human potential and the pursuit of unlocking one’s potential. This person will seek and develop new clients and grow existing accounts to meet our company’s growth targets.
- Work with large organizations (Fortune 1000) to understand their vision, business strategy and define solutions based on Mentora’s approach.
- Partner with our subject matter experts to build solutions around our key product areas and our Client Success Team to deliver excellent service.
- Conduct solutioning for proposals, follow-up questions, presentations, pricing, negotiations, and statements of work (SOWs).
- Generate new leads and opportunities by drawing on your own professional network and Mentora’s database.
- Guide the sales process at a key deal level to identify and execute strategic sales cycles.
- Prepare and present services and solutions to prospects and clients virtually and on-site, as applicable, via video, events, conferences, etc.
- Close deals from $50k-1m, where the sales cycle can range from 3 to 12 months.
- Understand where value is created in your accounts, and equip your clients to build consensus with people in their business–of whom we can count on to bring our solutions into action.
Insights and Process
- Review and provide input to marketing content and provide input and learning to improve sales and supporting sales materials.
- Provide insight into what’s resonating in the marketplace by client type, industry segment, business model, etc., and apply that to winning proposals.
- Serve as the central sales operations link from pipeline development and proposal development to deal closure and delivery launch.
Qualifications and Experience
- A purpose-driven spirit, aligned with our mission of contributing to a more human world of work
- Demonstrates a highly collaborative, service-oriented, team-player mindset
- Time Management skills and the drive to build your part of the business semi-autonomously
- Can thrive working independently in a virtual, global organization
- Professional experience in a similar position and/or relevant responsibilities in the past
- Experience within the learning industry preferred
- Strong solutioning skills
- Customer business understanding & acumen
- Good communication and interpersonal skills (oral & written)
- Good presentation skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent level of English, both written and spoken
- Ability to switch between sales solution tasks and project-specific activities
- MS office skills in advanced level (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Base and variable compensation
- Being an important and influential part of a highly purpose-driven, international organization passionate about creating a more human world of work by harnessing people’s full potential
- Opportunity to work in a highly collaborative, mindful, collegial work context with amazing colleagues from all over the world
- Ability to work from home
Working at Mentora
We want people to do their best work every day while maintaining a strong sense of well-being. We operate at a fast pace and maintain a commitment to excellence to serve our clients as best we can.
We are committed to diversity and inclusion, and this is one of our areas of research & teaching. We offer equal employment opportunities to all applicants regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation, socio-economic status, religious beliefs, marital or parental status.
We support flexible working arrangements for all roles, unless operational requirements prevent otherwise. We are committed to providing a working environment where everyone’s individuality and unique contributions are recognized, valued and respected.
Mentora Institute is committed to growing our client’s people, performance and purpose by offering a simple, personal and inspiring approach to developing leaders at all levels – based on universal, timeless laws of human nature.
In our founder Dr. Hitendra Wadhwa’s recently published book Inner Mastery, Outer Impact, he defines Leadership as the discipline of bringing out the best in yourself and the best in others in all situations, in the pursuit of a common positive purpose. This makes Leadership applicable to all roles and all moments. Leadership becomes a rallying call for every employee in your organization.
But not just that. Do you notice that this is what Performance Management is – to bring out the best in people? This is what Inclusion is, too – bringing out the best in everyone. This is what Engagement is, for when people are engaged, they deliver their best. And Well-Being after all is about bringing out your best in all situations. So an organization achieves all five of these goals, from leadership to well-being, when it creates a culture where everyone is inspired to lead – by bringing out the best in themselves and others.
That’s the kind of leadership we are committed to helping our clients develop.
“When we started looking for partners, we didn’t want something off the shelf. We wanted an organization that was going to get to know Kraft Heinz and really help us figure out how to grow in that journey of building leadership capability. It’s very rare that you can find training that’s dynamic and exciting but just as hard-hitting on results and science, that really matched with the Kraft Heinz culture. Mentora has been a wonderful fit for us.”
– Stacey Johnson, Head of Leadership & Culture at Kraft Heinz
We also have a foundation arm to help develop the next generation of changemakers.
You can learn more about at www.mentora.institute and www.mentora.foundation
Please email your resumes to us at [email protected]